We’re in a freefall into the future. We don’t know where we’re going. Things are changing so fast, and always when you’re going through a long tunnel, anxiety comes along. And all you have to do to transform your hell into a paradise is to turn your fall into a voluntary act. [A] shift of perspective, [a] joyful participation in the sorrows, and everything changes.
A Voluntary Act
Thanks for Stopping By
- 23,709 visitors. I welcome your comments, be they brickbats or bouquets, terse little shout-outs or long and thoughtful essays. I just want to hear from you.
Join the Conversation!
- Emily Matson R on A Note to the Red-bellied Woodpecker Out Back
- Original Spin | Adam Byrn Tritt on Publications
- Seven Questions for Craig Smith | Adam Byrn Tritt on Seven Questions for Adam
- Seven Questions for Craig Smith | Adam Byrn Tritt on About the Author
- Poetry as Power: From Spellcraft to Statecraft | Adam Byrn Tritt on Poetry’s Power
- Rememberance | Adam Byrn Tritt on Seven Questions for Craig
- Yahrzeit | Adam Byrn Tritt on Saying Kaddish
- Ann Soffes Blount on Publications
- Gin and Tonic | Adam Byrn Tritt on About the Author
- Ezekiel’s Wheel | Adam Byrn Tritt on Ezekiel’s Wheels
Most Popular Posts
My Other Blogs
50 Words, 210 People was a nifty writing experiment, now completed, in which I wrote exactly fifty words a day about 210 different people who had touched my life in some way.
Are You on Facebook?
Buy This Book!
It's The Inclusive Bible: The First Egalitarian Translation, my single-volume non-sexist translation of the Bible with a new scholarly commentary, has been published by Sheed & Ward and is now available from Amazon.com.
It is a completely new translation of the Bible from the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and koiné Greek into richly poetic, non-sexist, and non-classist modern English.
Or click here to download a sample.