When friends found his puddle, they screamed,
“How ghastly! We’d never have dreamed
That one summer day
He’d just melt away!
His car was as hot as it seemed!”
Thanks for Stopping By
- 27,281 visitors. I welcome your comments, be they brickbats or bouquets, terse little shout-outs or long and thoughtful essays. I just want to hear from you.
Join the Conversation!
- Massage Jeffrey on Shamanism: What Is It?
- Craig R. Smith on Shamanism: What Is It?
- Thomas on Shamanism: What Is It?
- Emily Matson R on A Note to the Red-bellied Woodpecker Out Back
- Original Spin | Adam Byrn Tritt on Publications
- Seven Questions for Craig Smith | Adam Byrn Tritt on Seven Questions for Adam
- Seven Questions for Craig Smith | Adam Byrn Tritt on About the Author
- Poetry as Power: From Spellcraft to Statecraft | Adam Byrn Tritt on Poetry’s Power
- Rememberance | Adam Byrn Tritt on Seven Questions for Craig
- Yahrzeit | Adam Byrn Tritt on Saying Kaddish
Most Popular Posts
My Other Blogs
50 Words, 210 People was a nifty writing experiment, now completed, in which I wrote exactly fifty words a day about 210 different people who had touched my life in some way.
Are You on Facebook?
Buy This Book!
It's The Inclusive Bible: The First Egalitarian Translation, my single-volume non-sexist translation of the Bible with a new scholarly commentary, has been published by Sheed & Ward and is now available from Amazon.com.
It is a completely new translation of the Bible from the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and koiné Greek into richly poetic, non-sexist, and non-classist modern English.
Or click here to download a sample.