May I just say, “OUCH!”
Thanks for Stopping By
- 60,939 visitors. I welcome your comments, be they brickbats or bouquets, terse little shout-outs or long and thoughtful essays. I just want to hear from you.
Join the Conversation!
- zeno k. on Lyric Earwig
- Pam on A Turkey Tale
- Susan Fox on A Turkey Tale
- La jícara | claire of laguna on The Jicara
- Anonymous on Dogs in the Basement
- Thanksgiving on the Internet – Scratching the Surface on The Marilyn Monroe of Thanksgiving Turkeys
- fatherelpaso on How To Become a REAL Shaman in Five Easy Steps
- Marketing Jobs Near Me on Ganesha Talk
- J.P. on The Shaman’s Vision
- Anonymous on The Shaman’s Vision
My Other Blogs
50 Words, 210 People was a nifty writing experiment, now completed, in which I wrote exactly fifty words a day about 210 different people who had touched my life in some way.
Are You on Facebook?
Buy This Book!
It's The Inclusive Bible: The First Egalitarian Translation, my single-volume non-sexist translation of the Bible with a new scholarly commentary, has been published by Sheed & Ward and is now available from Amazon.com.
It is a completely new translation of the Bible from the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and koiné Greek into richly poetic, non-sexist, and non-classist modern English.
Or click here to download a sample.