Remember those Six Unspectacular Things? Well, Iyov picked up my gauntlet, answered the question twice as well as anyone else (well, twice as much), and then did some research. He traced back each nominee’s nominator. He goes back twenty-four degrees of separation before he comes to a dead end. It’s like a huge game of Telephone. To know someone who knows someone who knows someone who . . . well, some of those links backward are delightful, and some are downright disturbing. Check ’em out. Even if you dislike memes as much as I do.
Thanks for Stopping By
- 49,534 visitors. I welcome your comments, be they brickbats or bouquets, terse little shout-outs or long and thoughtful essays. I just want to hear from you.
Join the Conversation!
- Jaima on The Shaman’s Vision
- Led Trade Show Display Lights on Ganesha Talk
- artofdoingblog on Dancing Shiva
- Dancing Shiva, explained by Joseph Campbell | The art of doing on Ganesha Talk
- Kathy on Cuckoos in Florida
- Shannon on The Marilyn Monroe of Thanksgiving Turkeys
- A Bit of Ancient Internet History | TCC-GUY on The Marilyn Monroe of Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Craig R. Smith on Ezekiel’s Wheels
- Andre Melillo on Ezekiel’s Wheels
- Anonymous on Mountains of Magic and More
Most Popular Posts
My Other Blogs
50 Words, 210 People was a nifty writing experiment, now completed, in which I wrote exactly fifty words a day about 210 different people who had touched my life in some way.
Are You on Facebook?
Buy This Book!
It's The Inclusive Bible: The First Egalitarian Translation, my single-volume non-sexist translation of the Bible with a new scholarly commentary, has been published by Sheed & Ward and is now available from Amazon.com.
It is a completely new translation of the Bible from the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and koiné Greek into richly poetic, non-sexist, and non-classist modern English.
Or click here to download a sample.