When friends found his puddle, they screamed,
“How ghastly! We’d never have dreamed
That one summer day
He’d just melt away!
His car was as hot as it seemed!”
Thanks for Stopping By
- 48,579 visitors. I welcome your comments, be they brickbats or bouquets, terse little shout-outs or long and thoughtful essays. I just want to hear from you.
Join the Conversation!
- Led Trade Show Display Lights on Ganesha Talk
- artofdoingblog on Dancing Shiva
- Dancing Shiva, explained by Joseph Campbell | The art of doing on Ganesha Talk
- Kathy on Cuckoos in Florida
- Shannon on The Marilyn Monroe of Thanksgiving Turkeys
- A Bit of Ancient Internet History | TCC-GUY on The Marilyn Monroe of Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Craig R. Smith on Ezekiel’s Wheels
- Andre Melillo on Ezekiel’s Wheels
- Anonymous on Mountains of Magic and More
- Craig R. Smith on A Turkey Tale
Most Popular Posts
My Other Blogs
50 Words, 210 People was a nifty writing experiment, now completed, in which I wrote exactly fifty words a day about 210 different people who had touched my life in some way.
Are You on Facebook?
Buy This Book!
It's The Inclusive Bible: The First Egalitarian Translation, my single-volume non-sexist translation of the Bible with a new scholarly commentary, has been published by Sheed & Ward and is now available from Amazon.com.
It is a completely new translation of the Bible from the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and koiné Greek into richly poetic, non-sexist, and non-classist modern English.
Or click here to download a sample.